Minecraft: Education Edition prepares students for the future by building future-ready skills like creativity, problem-solving, systems thinking and nurturing a passion for play.
DRIVE MEANINGFUL LEARNING
Explore real-world issues in immersive, imaginative worlds
PREPARE FOR DIGITAL FUTURE
Computational thinking with in-game coding and curriculum
Build empathy and learn digital citizenship.
Check out the range of free support you can access for your school below.
Visit the link below to access all the webinars.
The playlist highlights the ways that Minecraft: Education Edition can be used within the National Curriculum for England.
Looking for Minecraft Education Edition worlds and teaching resources?
Check out these curriculum guides where we’ve mapped a range of existing M:EE resources to the KS2 curriculum for England.
- A new community for M:EE educators in the U.K
- Free educator resources
- News and updates for build challenges and more
- Support from M:EE experts
- A series of self-paced lessons for teachers
- Get certified upon completion
- Gain access to the Minecraft: Education Edition community
- Pave the way to becoming a Minecraft Mentor!
- An envisioning and planning consultation for leaders, including an Art of the Possible
- Guidance and support with technical implementation of M:EE
- Workshop: Teacher Academy to get key staff support in becoming Minecraft Certified Educators
- Workshop: Student Workshop for educators – M:EE and the curriculum
Contact Omar Saleh below for further information.