Minecraft: Education Edition prepares students for the future by building future-ready skills like creativity, problem-solving, systems thinking and nurturing a passion for play.
DRIVE MEANINGFUL LEARNING
Explore real-world issues in immersive, imaginative worlds
PREPARE FOR DIGITAL FUTURE
Computational thinking with in-game coding and curriculum
Build empathy and learn digital citizenship.
Check out the range of free support you can access for your school below.
Mid-week Minecraft: The Educator Sessions - a series of 8 sessions for teachers at any skill level
Mid-week Minecraft: The Curriculum Sessions - a series of 6 curriculum focused sessions for teachers
Mid-Week Minecraft: The Technical Session - a session for IT and technical teams
Looking for Minecraft Education Edition worlds and teaching resources?
Check out these curriculum guides where we’ve mapped a range of existing M:EE resources to the KS2 curriculum for England.
- A new community for M:EE educators in the U.K
- Free educator resources
- News and updates for build challenges and more
- Support from M:EE experts
- A series of self-paced lessons for teachers
- Get certified upon completion
- Gain access to the Minecraft: Education Edition community
- Pave the way to becoming a Minecraft Mentor!
- An envisioning and planning consultation for leaders, including an Art of the Possible
- Guidance and support with technical implementation of M:EE
- Workshop: Teacher Academy to get key staff support in becoming Minecraft Certified Educators
- Workshop: Student Workshop for educators – M:EE and the curriculum
Contact Omar Saleh below for further information.