WHAT'S THE CATCH?
This service is impartial and completely free as TA receives no income from any device sales. You will receive all quotations directly from the resellers and will place your order directly with your chosen supplier. Our motivation is to help you secure additional funds that can be allocated towards other services and solutions that TA can offer such as Transformation Consultancy, Teacher Training, Student Workshops and products available in our STEM Shop.
Click the link below to contact us about our
Personal Shopper service
As an example, you can claim free support from TA worth £600 with every
30 Microsoft Surface devices purchased.
How does it work?
1. Complete the form provided or email your device requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. TA will confirm receipt of your enquiry before sharing your request with a minimum of 4 recognised and reputable educational resellers.
3. The resellers provide TA with price quotations addressing your procurement needs.
4. TA checks your device request for eligibility against a number of reward and funding programmes.
5. TA then forwards you the original quotations from the resellers along with an outline of the additional rewards and funding we believe we can help you secure.
6. Your organisation confirms to TA the quotation, and accompanying additional rewards and funding, you wish to proceed with.
7. TA then introduce you directly to an account manager from the chosen reseller to arrange the purchase directly with them.
8. Once the order is processed by the reseller, TA will work with them and yourselves to secure the additional rewards and funding you have indicated you wish to apply for.
More and more institutions are moving towards a leasing strategy when it comes to purchasing technology.
By leasing equipment over 3 years you can ensure the technology your staff and students are accessing is up-to-date and able to support the latest innovations from developers.
A device leased over 3 years, in most cases, will cost you less than if you were to purchase the technology outright. It also allows you to forecast the spend on IT for 3 years at a time, making it easier to manage for business managers.
Schools exploring one to one device programmes will also often explore parental contribution programmes, this is where parents fund the device through a scheme offered by the school at no risk to the institution itself.
TA can talk you through these options and introduce you to relevant partners if required.