- Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE) Expert accreditation.
- Level 3 Digital Support (Applications) Technician Apprenticeship Standard
- Tablet Academy certificate in Edtech strategy and/or Technology-enhanced teaching.
- Portfolio of evidence demonstrating outcomes achieved during the programme.
- Microsoft Certified Educator (MCE) – optional
- A dedicated Digital Champion to lead or support digital transformation.
- Input and support from a range of industry experts to develop and deploy a digital strategy.
- Quality free CPD for staff enrolled and the colleagues they upskill as part of their programme.
- Support to apply for Microsoft Showcase School status – optional.
- Recoup finances lost to the Apprenticeship Levy.
Did you know you could have a Digital Champion in all your schools, with all the training provided for free?
Plus, if you have over 30 staff join the programme, Primary Goal will provide a full-time dedicated workplace coach to work within your organisation to support your learners.
The blended training programme focuses on improving school outcomes through digital transformation.
Each month you are assigned self-guided online learning created by experienced educators and industry experts.
You can study this content in your own time when convenient for you before joining a virtual meeting with other learners on the programme to discuss and debate the content.
Finally, working with your work-based coach, you will identify a related challenge to complete, appropriate to your level (leader, teacher, assistant) that will help your school progress in relation to your digital strategy.
"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."