A free, impartial service aimed at removing the inconvenience in sourcing competitive quotations, with the bonus of identifying funding you may be able to claim when purchasing 25 or more Windows 10 devices
Would you like support from an independent personal shopper who can help you with your next procurement of Windows 10 devices with the added bonus of finding you rewards and other funding possibilities?
Tablet Academy are proud to provide a free impartial personal shopper service which not only removes the hassle of sourcing 3 competitive quotes, but also helps you to identify extra funding you could claim when purchasing 25 or more Windows 10 devices.
What's the catch?
This service is impartial and completely free as Tablet Academy receives no income from any device sales. You will receive all quotations directly from the resellers and will place your order directly with your chosen supplier. Our motivation is to help you secure additional funds that can be allocated towards other services and solutions that Tablet Academy can offer such as Transformation Consultancy and end-user training.
Read on to see how we can support your organisation.
Click the link below to start your
Personal Shopper experience
‘Tablet Academy helped us to refresh all the teaching desktops throughout our trust. Having spent time understanding our needs and context, they collected all the quotes, ensured compliance and identified the best deal which secured us an additional £18,000 worth of funding. This has enabled us to purchase ongoing services from Tablet Academy to support our 3-year digital transformation programme.’
Jayne Harrison, CFO, Fierté Multi Academy Trust
How does it work?
1. Complete the form provided or email your device requirements to email@example.com
2. Tablet Academy will confirm receipt of your enquiry before sharing your request with a minimum of 4 recognised and reputable device resellers.
3. The resellers provides Tablet Academy with price quotations addressing your procurement needs.
4. Tablet Academy checks your device request for compliance against a number of reward and funding programmes from a range of sources that we are aware of.
5. Tablet Academy then forwards you the original quotations from the resellers along with an outline of the additional rewards and funding we believe we can help you secure.
6. Your organisation confirms to Tablet Academy the quotation, and accompanying additional rewards and funding, you wish to proceed with.
7. Tablet Academy then introduce you directly to an account manager from the chosen reseller to arrange the purchase directly with them.
8. Once the order is processed by the reseller, Tablet Academy will work with them and yourselves to secure the additional rewards and funding you have indicated you wish to apply for.
Please note we are unable to guarantee rewards or additional funding as the eligibility, terms, and conditions of the programmes are out of our control. However, on every occasion we will endeavour to secure for you the very best value for money.
A free personal shopper service for corporates, SMES, and public sector clients looking to purchase 25 or more Windows 10 devices.
More and more institutions are moving towards a leasing strategy when it comes to purchasing technology.
By leasing equipment over 3 years you can ensure the technology your end-users accessing is up-to-date and able to support the latest innovations from developers.
A device leased over 3 years, in most cases, will cost you less than if you were to purchase the technology outright. It also allows you to forecast the spend on IT for 3 years at a time, making it easier to manage for business managers.
Tablet Academy can talk you through these options and introduce you to relevant partners if required.